Friday, September 29, 2006

New Pics

I am actually on my husband's laptop, which has all our updated pictures on it, so I decided to take the opportunity to post a few new pics. Enjoy!

This is Dan and I on our recent trip to Chicago. Elijah stayed home, but we brought Alli.

These are Ebay finds! I bought the kitchen, thinking that if Elijah didn't like it, we could always use it for Alli, but I didn't have to worry. He is our little chef. The people I bought it from threw in the workshop, so he can build and fix things, just like Bob the Builder!
Allison has found her fist and thumb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have the same exact kitchen set! We found ours at a garage sale. Our girls love it. (We have a 3 year old, 20 month old, and an 8 month old).

God bless you and yours.

Bob Hayton

Gretchen said...

KA-YOOT! We sell this really great wooden play food at the bookstore, and all the kids like it, boys and girls. It makes me so mad when the parents be like "that's a girls toy" to their little boy.