Tuesday, January 02, 2007

15 Minutes (or seconds)


In the world of blogging, it is always a cool thing when someone else links to a post you have written. I do it all the time to other blogs, but since mine is relatively unread, I don't ever expect anyone to notice anything I write. I doubt most other blogs really care that I mention them, either. But Pyromaniacs made my day on Sunday when I checked out their site and discovered that I had been blogspotted by them! Since thousands of people read Pyro, it was definately a boost to my blogging self-esteem. This probably only means that, if I'm lucky, a few Pyro readers will stop by to see what I said in the post mentioned, then forget they ever even visited here, since pictures of our kids aren't that interesting to anyone who doesn't know us. Either way, I count this as my 15 minutes, or more likely seconds, of fame.

No comments: