Monday, March 05, 2007

I am Married to an Old Man



It seems I am deficient in taking pictures without a child in front of my wonderful husband. This is Dan and Elijah back in '05. Although Elijah has changed a lot, Dan hasn't, so this picture works to wish him a WONDERFUL 30th BIRTHDAY!

We have been joking with our friends for the past couple of years about our fear of turning the big 3-0, and we have been hitting it one-by-one. Dan is the latest, and for the next 8 months I can tease him about being old while I am still in my prime of 29.

I won't ramble about how great he is, seeing that I have embarrassed him enough with other posts (see here, here, here, and here). So I will just end with a loving wish for a memorable 30th .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! 30 is young. :) My hubby turns the big 4-0 this year, so I'll probably do a similar post then.

Sarah said...

I know how you guys feel....I will be 30 in about a month. Aahh!! I remember when I was a freshman in college, thinking that a 30 yr.old couple that I knew was "SO old".:-)
Now, I don't think it's that bad--is it???
Happy birthday Dan! Hope you guys get a chance to celebrate (maybe even without kids!)

Name: Karen said...

Happy Birthday, Dan! Blair is rounding 3rd base (almost 40) so 30 seems ever young! I turned 30 a couple years back and thought the same thing Sarah did...when I was in College, 30 seemed ancient. Uff Da. I had a 10 year old when I was 30...so that baby makes you younger!

Plus, having such a wonderful wife makes you even younger than 30!

Cheers you two!