Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sorry for the Delay

I'm sorry I haven't posted sooner, but I was at my parent's house all week. Blogger somehow deleted my last post on Ted Haggerd, maybe because they were sick of hearing about the scandal! So anyway, I haven't had the chance to sit and write, although I have a lot to write about. I have found some great articles on other blogs, lately, that I would like to link to and comment on as well as commenting on the EXCELLENT weekend we had at our church with special speaker, Jim Ellif. Check back regularly, I hope to be posting a lot this week. Then again, life can happen and I may not get anything posted! Either way, I hope you get a chance to read my thoughts.

I'm currently in the middle of baking cookies while Alli sleeps, so I better get back to business!

No comments: