Inspired by Tina, here is my list for today:
1. I'm wondering . . . if my neck will ever be back to normal. It has been sore for 4 days, and even after a chiropractor visit, is still that way. Looks like another day for Advil.
2. I'm reading . . . When People are Big and God is Small by Ed Welch. Someday I will act without wondering or worrying what other's think. I will remember "the audience of One." It may not happen until eternity, but it will happen.
3. I'm feeling . . . overwhelmed. A week without kids and I still didn't finish all my projects and we have a BUSY weekend ahead (again).
4. I'm happy . . . the kids are home. The house was too quiet and I actually got a little lonely during the day.
5. I'm thinking . . . about what to wear to a wedding rehearsal dinner. I suppose my capris and t-shirt that is my daily uniform is probably too casual.
6. I'm hoping . . . to find some quilting bargains at a shop's sale tomorrow.
7. I'm dreaming . . . that I drove a golf-cart into the lake. Seriously, that's what I dreamt last night.
8. I'm going . . . out to the cottage today. With a rehearsal tonight and wedding tomorrow, it just makes sense to stay out there.
9. I'm wishing . . . I could be at the quilt expo today with my friends Debbie and Elizabeth. I really wanted to make it work, but this week was too busy. Next year!!
10. I'm enjoying . . . the time I had to visit with my parents. They are coming again next week, so we'll be able to enjoy them again!
11. I'm planning . . . all the things I need to do today before we leave.
12. I'm laughing . . . at my son's mind. I love the way he thinks.
13. I'm loving . . . my life and my God. I can honestly say I am very content.
14. I'm thankful for . . . His grace and patience. He is changing me, but it is a very slow process sometimes!
15. I'm clinging . . . to Psalm 145:8,9 "The LORD is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. The LORD is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made."