Sunday, January 13, 2008

When Snooping Fails . . .

I've exhausted the list of people who were in my house over the holidays and have only discovered the deliver-er of the anonomous gift. And since I am too self-conscious to ask everyone I've ever met if they are the mystery giver, I decided to say it like this:





Thank you to whomever gave me the gift I hinted at in another post. I was ecstatic to get it and am still in awe of how quickly you got it to me. The post had been up less than 12 hours! Your generosity was a blessing to me and my hubby is glad that he doesn't have to hear me complain about it anymore! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!

2 comments:

Name: Karen said...

Well, wouldn'tcha know, that is the movie we are watching this afternoon!

It was the first time I'd seen it, while in Wisconsin in January.

How fun--are unexpected surprises delightful?

Hugs!
Karen

Name: Karen said...

That was supposed to be AREN'T Unexpected Surprises Delightful.

School planning day...I have only a 1/4 of a brain today. Sunday's I seem to digress from the usual 1/2 a brain.....