Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My 3 year old

Happy Birthday, Allison!!! (even though I'm a few days late)
I cannot even begin to express how much fun we are having with you. You are a constant joy and life wouldn't be the same without your bright smile! I love the way you kiss and hug so willingly, and how you wake up every morning (and afternoon after naptime) with a smile on your face and a desire to cuddle. I love the way you idolize your big brother - and what a good big brother he is! - and try to copy everything he does and says. Not that you need to copy him - you have some pretty good ideas yourself! You are awfully independent, but occasionally remember that you need mommy and daddy around.

Here are some things I always want to remember about you at 3 years old:
1. You eat almost anything I put in front of you, willingly, even green things.
2. You love to play house.
3. You love to have your hair done.
4. You learned to ride your tricycle with the big kids.
5. You are brave - more brave than Elijah and me!!! You don't seem scared of heights. I don't know if that is a good thing or not.
6. You are officially potty-trained. Whew. Glad that's over.
7. You giggle constantly. Never stop that.
8. You love the Brewers and say that Ryan Braun and Prince Fielder are your favorite players.
9. You make up silly songs all the time and then ask me, "Is dat funny, mommy?"
10. You still sleep all night long (since 4 weeks old!) and cheerfully go to bed.

What a gift you are to us, Allison Keona. Happy Birthday. We love you.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Missy said...

Happy Birthday, Allison!