Thursday, October 05, 2006

Healthy Eating



I received this email today from Sarah about healthy eating. I knew there was an easy way!

"According to a recent article I read, they said eating right doesn't have to be complicated. Nutritionists say there is a simple way to tell if you are eating right. Colors. Fill your plate with lots of colors. Greens, Reds, Yellows.

"In fact, I tried it this morning. I ate an entire bowl of M&M's. It was delicious! I never knew eating right could be so easy.

"I now have a new outlook on life."

Enjoy your day and remember to eat healthy!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I once ate the majority of a one pound bag of M&M's sitting on the floor in your room, my freshman year. They were left over from white glove -- I guess the checkers didn't take them.

No wonder I was such a fatty when I went home for Christmas! :)