Monday, December 20, 2010

December 13-20

The stomach flu hit our family this last week, and I promise you don't want to see pictures of that, so in lieu of a picture each day, I'm posting some of the best shots from my family Christmas, celebrated yesterday. Enjoy!
Alli started off the gift opening and was quite excited about a new tea set.
I love this picture. It's my dad's "you shouldn't have, but I'm glad you did" face. My brothers and I went in on an ice-fishing tent for him. That should give him something to do now that he lives in the frozen tundra of WI.
Mom was equally shocked and excited about her Kindle. I am a bit jealous. It's really cool.
Elijah wanted equal billing with my Dad for the pearl earrings he picked out. He referred to them as "marble" earrings, and was quite proud of choosing them for Grandpa to get Grandma.
Cool kid.
Alli made and decorated a cupcake.
My niece, KaraJo, got her graduation present early. I made this quilt for her and couldn't wait until May to give it to her. I reminded KJ that she had to graduate, or I come and take it back!
Another pic of the quilt. I loved making this.

2 comments:

Missy said...

WOW! I love the colors of that quilt. It's fabulous!

Gretchen said...

I am SO impressed with your quilting skills!!!